Early bird or night owl? If you’re like us, you prefer one (night owl) but are forced to live the other. If you are trapped in a life of morning drudgery, here are a few tips to help you persevere and overcome:
1) Drink a glass of water (with lemon).
2) Set and review goals (oh, and try to reach them while you’re at it).
3) Tech up (apparently the Coach.me app will act as your own personal e-mentor and e-motivator).
4) Exercise (proven to be better in the morning).
5) Lighten up (as in, throw open the curtains and Let the Sunshine In).
6) Eat healthy (protein rather than grains).
7) Think on it (meditate).
8) “Hooray for me!” (give yourself the Stuart Smalley Treatment).
9) Make a list (or don’t… we are ambivalent about this last one as Murray Burns is our personal hero).